A municipality must, within its administrative and financial capacity, establish and organise its administration in a manner that enables the municipality to be responsive to the needs of the local community.
Council recently approved a new Organisational Structure which will enable the Municipality to review and redesign an organogram in line with legislative powers and functions which will assist the Municipality to meet the Strategic Objectives set by Council and to respond to service delivery demands.
9 Available for download
- Council Resolution SC091018
- Office of the Municipal Manager Part 1
- Office of the Municipal Manager Part 2
- Directorate Community Services Part 1
- Directorate Community Services Part 2
- Directorate Corporate Services
- Directorate Financial Services
- Directorate Infrastructure Services
- Directorate Planning Economic Development