Please direct electricity fault reports to +27 (0)44 302 6399 and after hours at +27 (0)44 302 8911.
Pre-Paid Electricity Vendors
|Area:||Name of Vendor:|
|Hornlee||Lamco Service Station|
|Knysna Town||Municipality Customer Care (old Standard Bank building)
East End Kwikspar, Caltex (East End Delta), Super Spar (West End Mall)
Sevens (cnr Main/Queen), Pick n Pay, Checkers, Shoprite
Caltex Waterfront Drive, Garden Route Total
Silver Sweetie (Knysna Mall), Shell (opp Knysna Mall)
|Knysna Northern Areas||Khayalethu Municipal Offices, Nobantu Cash Store (White Location)|
|Sedgefield||Municipality Customer Centre, Total Garage, Spar
Shell Garage, Green Valley Stores, Koop en Loop (Smutsville)
|Karatara||Municipal Offices, Highland Home Store, Strydom’s Kafee
Pre-paid electricity can also be purchased via your cellphone or the internet by:
1. Itron’s [www.ipay.co.za] website: consumers can register once off and purchase pre-payment electricity either on the website or via their cell phone (sms) functionality using both credit cards and cheque cards as payment methods.
2. ABSA account holders can purchase pre-paid electricity using the ABSA cell phone and internet banking service. This service is for ABSA account holders only and payments are made directly from the consumer’s savings, cheque or credit card account. A Cell Phone helpline exists on 0860 11 123 for assistance.
3. The same service is available for FNB account holders and FNB clients can also buy pre-paid electricity at any FNB ATM nationwide.
4. Powertime [www.powertime.co.za] provides pre-payment services to most smart phones by means of approved downloadable applications to smart phones using credit card or cheque cards as payment methods.
5. www.mobilepower.co.za accepts all major debit and credit card payments
Eskom Guidelines for Installation of solar geysers